Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thinking Outside the Box with Cushions

My two year old son, Luke, is a creative soul.  He is the child that always has a plan and it usually is indicative of "out of the box" type thinking.  As a result, I have been trying to make sure my camera is ready at all times in order to capture these moments for posterity.  The latest installment:



Luke wanted to wash his hands in our powder room but decided to forgo the step stool we have provided for him under the pedestal sink and instead opted for the couch cushions.  He was quite comfortable while reclining and washing except for the moment he almost slid off trying to smile for the camera.  And, in true mom fashion, I said, "Smile! Now, don't do that again!"  I will use this as a reminder to continue to pray for his safety every night.

It really is no wonder that people keep telling me that I need to keep my eyes on that one!

1 comment:

  1. Love the variety on your blog...although I do admit that my favorites are the adventures of M & S ;) Yes, keep an eye on that one...

    ReplyDelete