Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A New Title!

Upon some reflection, I realized that I started writing this blog more than two years ago and I now have done over 100 posts.  Absolutely crazy how time has flown!  I've been getting a little annoyed with my title though since I haven't felt like it really describes what I am writing about as much anymore since I started out writing about the funny stuff that happens in my life and the lessons I've learned from it.  While I still do this at times and with three boys, how could I not?!  (And as a side note, about five seconds after I wrote that line, Luke kicked Ethan in the face and gave him a black eye.  Why?  Because he wanted to play with him.  Makes perfect sense, right?)  I've realized a lot of what I write about is really all encompassed in my desire to be the Proverbs 31 woman.  I want to be a good wife, mom, friend and manage our household well all for the glory of God.  My struggles with fibromyalgia are a huge part of it too as I want to try to do all I can given this and in spite of this disease.  So many ideas I have are related to trying to stretch our money as far as possible and trying to creatively make our home for our family which is right in line with Proverbs 31.  So, I decided that it was time for a new title!  The Proverbs 31 Project is going to be the authentic story of my adventures of pursing the ideal of who I should be, as God created me to be.  But, maybe I should say "misadventures" since I probably need to go check on that black eye again...  Think it is time for the next round of ice...

No comments:

Post a Comment